Buttons and event tickets for Oktoberfest USA 2016 are now on sale. Learn about admission prices and options, as well as event ticket information, prices and locations.
For 2016, Oktoberfest USA will offer two admission options, the traditional button or single-day tickets.
2016 Oktoberfest Button:
- Advance price – $10; starting Sept. 29 – $15
- Button is good for admission all four days of Oktoberfest 2016 and for ticketed events where required
Single day admission tickets for Southside Grounds: (tickets available each day at the Fest Office window; no advance sales)
- Thursday, Sept. 29 – $5 (starting at 4pm)
- Friday, Sept. 30 – $10 (all day)
- Saturday, Oct. 1 – $10 (all day)
- Sunday, Oct. 2 – $5 (all day)
No button or admission ticket required for the Northside Grounds for Oktoberfest 2016
Other Admission Notes:
- Children 12 and Under Admitted Free
- All Southside Ground patrons will have ID’s checked. Those 21 and over will be wrist-banded. Some portions of the Southside Grounds are restricted to 21 and over.
- The Oktoberfest Shelter on the Northside is 21 and over only. IDs will be checked. Balance of Northside Grounds (food vendors and carnival area) is open to all ages.
Ticketed Events for 2016 Oktoberfest USA
Tickets on sale at the Oktoberfest office or oktoberfestusa.com online store.
Miss La Crosse/Oktoberfest pageant tickets available from La Crosse Center Box Office.
Parade Marshal Announcement – 5 to 7:30pm, Wed., Sept. 14 – Logger Field/Copeland Park
Tickets: $10 Advance & Door – 2016 Fest Button Required
Miss La Crosse/Oktoberfest Pageant – 7pm, Sat., Sept 24 – La Crosse Center South Hall
Tickets: $20 Advance and $25 Door – 2016 Fest Button Required
Mrs. Oktoberfest Reception/Dinner – 6pm, Tues., Sept. 27 – UW-L Valhalla Hall
Tickets: $35 Advance only by Sept. 19 – 2016 Fest Button Required
Lederhosen Luncheon – 11:30am to 1:30pm, Thurs., Sept. 29 – Southside Grounds
Tickets: $10 Advance & Door
Craft Beer Night – 5 to 8:30pm, Thurs., Sept 29 – Northside Grounds Shelter
Tickets: $30 Advance & $35 Door
Authentic German Dinner – 4:30 to 7:30pm, Fri., Sept. 30 – Northside Grounds Shelter
Tickets: $20 Advance & Door
Festmaster Ball – 5pm, Fri., Sept. 30 – La Crosse Center South Hall
$50 Advance only – 2016 Fest Button Required
Parade Marshal Breakfast – 7:30 to 11am, Sun., Oct 2 – Northside Grounds Shelter
Tickets: $4 Advance & $4.50 Door
Okto-BRAT-Fest (professional chef brat creation contest) – 1 to 3:30pm, Sun., Oct. 2 – Southside Grounds
Tickets: $10 Advance & Door – 2016 Fest Button or Daily Admission (Sunday $5) Required
Ladies Day Luncheon – 11am to 2pm, Tues., Oct. 4 – Radisson Ballroom
Tickets: $30 Advance only